About Franklin Precision Industry
Franklin Precision Industry (FPI) was established in April, 1989 in Franklin, Kentucky to manufacture automotive components in The United States.
FPI is a 100% owned subsidiary of Aisan Industry, LTD in Obu City, Aichi, Japan. Since its establishment in 1989, FPI has added two assembly facilities, an aluminum die casting plant, an aluminum machining plant, plastic injection molding, and two warehouse operations. FPI currently has right at 800 employees that help provide products to Toyota, Nissan, and Subaru. For more information on FPI please visit FPIK.com
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
Oversee all activity of the Quality Section
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
· Leading the organization to achieve company targets and objectives
· Maintaining awareness of company’s overall performance, including profitability, including budget control
· Assessing suppliers, internal product specifications and customer requirements
· Working with purchasing to establish quality levels for suppliers
· Insuring compliance to all company policies and procedures
· Establishing and improving Quality Assurance Systems and methods
· Developing the quality organization by identifying areas of training needs
· Collating, analyzing and reporting performance data and charts against pre-defined parameters
· Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks
· Writing technical and management reports
· Calling upon customers in an effort to promote good will and customer appreciation
Education, Competencies and Experience
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following education, competencies and experience
· 2-4 year degree in related field with 5 years experience.
· ISO/TS 16949 skills, management system auditing preferred
· Must demonstrate the ability to make a strategy and put plans in place to bring about change and improvements
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
· Complete all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet customer needs and remain cost effective.
For inquiries and to respond to this application, please email: Nickie Madden
Work: 270 598 4333