Electricic Wiring Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Electronics in the
Automotive Industry. SEWS is a great
company with great benefits. Please
visit our website for more information about our company at www.sewsus.com.
POSITION TITLE: Business Planner SHIFT: 1st
SECTION OR DEPARTMENT: SEWS Electronics Division
- BS or higher degree in accounting or related field
- Fluent in English and Japanese with strong written and
verbal communication skills to facilitate effective communications with all
local staff as necessary.
- Must have above average computer skills and demonstrate
an understandin of planning systems.
- Prior experience in Planning preferred.
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Assist financial
analysis, project costs and margin estimates.
spreadsheets financial reports and analysis for top management.
- Prepares a business plan for cost and assist in
preparation of material for Business Planning.
- Develop market strategies and implementation schedules
for business quotations and product launches.
- Works with Engineering, Purchasing and manufacturing to
cost out Bills of Material, Labor and other costs.
- Analyze costs within the organization, make suggestions
for cost reductions and to enable the organization to meet or exceed the
targets of the company and the customers.
- Analyze market conditions and competitive situations
and assist top management with strategies for new business development,
resource planning and new technology investment.
- Assist the manufacturing department with cost
reductions, business analysis and budget preparations.
- Achieve expert knowledge of internal business nd
product flow, manufacturing processes, product distribution and materials
- All other duties as assigned through the MBO process or
as requested form management.
Qualified Interested Candidates should
submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Edmonton Plant 4
Edmonton, KY 42129
Office: 270-432-3218 - Fax: 270-432-3298