Our client in Central Kentucky is seeking an ambitious Assistant Account Manager to support their industrial supply business expansion. Key responsibilities will be to identify potential new business, and initiate projects and activities to develop such business.
Primary job duties will include: market research with target customers to develop and clarify business targets; development of key supply chain alliances to satisfy market demands; preparing and submitting quotations to customers; development of business processes for new customers; problem solving for daily business problems; confirming customer satisfaction and requests; submission of sales data to accounting for invoicing and auditing; budget creation and management to achieve results; reporting and communicating effectively with manager. In fact, success in this position will be defined by the successful applicant’s ability to communicate with their customers, vendors, and manager and to build new business relationships for the client organization. Candidates should also have the ability to develop great customer and supplier relationships. Travel required – up to 50% throughout the Midwest. Position will be based in Kentucky. Candidates must pass a post offer drug screen and physical.
- Bachelors Degree (Marketing or Business Management Preferred)
- 6-9 Years Project Management, Sales, and Marketing Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 5-10 years experience in organizational and management with Industrial Supply and MRO systems
- Proven expertise and history with Technical Sales
- Experience with ERP system (JDE preferred)
- Documented Experience with Developing New Business
Interested candidates should email an MS Word version of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.