Kelly Services has an exciting, direct hire opportunity for a Graphics Design Manager with a growing Lexington company offering outstanding benefits and competitive pay!
As Graphics Design Manager you will provide hands-on leadership in maintaining and updating exceptional design processes for a successful organization.
Graphic Design Manager Responsibilities:
- · Provide design leadership, vision and expertise in developing/maintaining brand strategy through graphics, illustrations, photography and other design related components as it relates to creative design support
- Provide technical and artistic guidance to other departments within the organization; work closely with editorial team to produce effective marketing materials
- Manages projects for the creative team to ensure visual design adheres to the requirements, objectives, and timelines
- Ensures global brand standards are adhered to for all marketing materials
Graphic Design Manager Qualifications:
- · Able to manage multiple projects – must be highly organized and possess strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong management experience - must be able to control resources within given projects, to include scope, time, quality and budget
- Technical expertise in programs within the Adobe Creative Suite, Word and PowerPoint and the ability to work within a Mac and Windows environment
- Must have demonstrated multi-cultural experience, with an emphasis on Asia
- · MA in Art/Design; 6-10 years experience in graphic design and marketing
Take the first step toward your new career and Apply Now! Qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org