Fifth Third Bank – Mortgage Underwriting Manager (Virtual)
Performs a wide range of duties related to the management of the department responsible for underwriting residential mortgage loans.
• Manage the underwriting decisions on a pipeline of conventional and/or government loans.
• Retrieve, review, distribute and discuss reports related to the Underwriting Department with staff.
• Monitor quality levels to ensure adherence to standards.
• Ensure department is providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
• Team leadership and coaching
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of mortgage underwriting experience
• Previous management experience preferred
• In-depth knowledge of conventional, government and portfolio lending guidelines
• Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
• Demonstrated organizational skills. Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills.
• Strong PC skills (MS Office) required
Click below for more information: